failed herbal pregnancy termination Dong Quai

Discuss all aspects of the fertile years, birth control, moontime, fertility, pregnancy, childbirth, homebirth, midwifery, breastfeeding, mothering and more.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lil momma67
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

failed herbal pregnancy termination Dong Quai

Postby lil momma67 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:44 pm

I am 4 weeks pregnant and used a celery seed and parsley tea for one day took a plan b pill about 6000mg of vitanin c and then about 1050 mg of Dong Quai every 4 hours for under 24 hours. it was unsucessfull and I have second thoughts on a medical abortion . my main concern are what known or possible side efects that any one of those things especially Dong Quai as far as birth defects if I were to continue the pregnacy .

Melissa Doordaughter

Re: failed herbal pregnancy termination Dong Quai

Postby Melissa Doordaughter » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:31 am

Hi,
I don't have the information you are looking for but perhaps if you look at the Sister Zeus web site, you might find it. http://www.sisterzeus.com/List.htm
Blessings
Melissa

marvinuncleherbs

Re: failed herbal pregnancy termination Dong Quai

Postby marvinuncleherbs » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:18 pm

I guess you are using a wrong herbal meds.

Return to “The Childbearing Year(s)”