Seeking advice: Goddess Gathering to support friend dancing

Here is a safe space to discuss cancer and cancer prevention. Share your concerns, hopes, fears, and experiences the Wise Woman Way. Share ways to maintain breast health and offer support to women diagnosed with breast cancer.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CGolden
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Seeking advice: Goddess Gathering to support friend dancing

Postby CGolden » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:06 pm

A friend has a bladder cancer diagnosis of a very serious nature. I strongly feel that a gathering of female friends to show support and love would be of great benefit. But thie idea of a goddess gathering is new to all of us (her friends) here. My vision is that each woman bestow a gift, whether a blessing, a talisman, a meaningful symbol or object, or anything else that has meaning. We would have this gathering outside in a beautiful place in the Ozark Mountains. I suppose I could ask her and every gueat to wear beautiful goddess-like clothing. She does know some drummers. Any suggestions any of you have would be appreciated.

Return to “Dancing with Cancer the Wise Woman Way”