Human Papiloma Virus

Here is a safe space to discuss cancer and cancer prevention. Share your concerns, hopes, fears, and experiences the Wise Woman Way. Share ways to maintain breast health and offer support to women diagnosed with breast cancer.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Melissa Doordaughter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Human Papiloma Virus

Postby Melissa Doordaughter » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:49 am

Hello.

My friend has just been diagnosed with HPV and CINII, she has been asking for some herbal input. So I looked thru "Down there" and passed on the information found. But last night I had a dream reiterating that immune system function is an expression of self worth. How could a person, energetically, work on increasing self love and esteem?

thanks

Melissa

Movlin

Re: Human Papiloma Virus

Postby Movlin » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:48 pm

Hey Mel,

I'm actually writing a book on energy manipulation right now - fascinating stuff. I would recommend as much laughter as possible, laughter has a frequency that balances the physical body and boosts the immune system. I myself experimented with laughter a few weeks ago and challenged myself to watch only funny movies and read funny articles/writing - along with letting others know I was not interested in anything but happy funny conversations - for a week. In just two days I saw a distinct improvement in how I felt physically (and mentally).

Another approach is for her to see herself as healthy, strong, and whole. Not to identify with the illness, as that gives it power. For instance, do not try to engage the energy by saying "I am not sick" because you are identifying with the "sick" in that sentence, which in turn reinforces its power. Say "I am whole, strong, and healthy" and then really feel it - and be GRATEFUL for being strong, whole, and healthy. Gratitude is a potent energy field.

Your friend has the ability (as we all do) to heal this herself.

mo

Melissa Doordaughter

Re: Human Papiloma Virus

Postby Melissa Doordaughter » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:38 am

Thanks Mo!

Return to “Dancing with Cancer the Wise Woman Way”