Red Clover infusions after ovulation and while pregnant????

Discuss all aspects of mothering including fertility, pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding. Calling all moms and expectant-moms and hopeful moms too!!

Moderators: crystal woman, Movlin, teatime, Melissa Doordaughter, Kaitebug

Red Clover infusions after ovulation and while pregnant????

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:33 pm

I am coming off a chemical pregnancy and gearing up to try again. I have been taking Vitex and False Unicorn Root along with Nettle tea and Red Raspberry Leaf tea, and wanted to add Red Clover Blossom infusions to the mix, but I have read conflicting statements about whether these are safe after ovulation or not.

I truly believe that my last pregnancy failed because of a sharp drop in progesterone as the bleeding followed a sharp BBT drop by 3 days.

I have ordered the Red Clover Blossoms and they should arrive tomorrow(3/27/08), but I should also Ovulate soon as well. What should I do?

Oh I'm 41 years old and usually have clockwork cycles.

Thank you so much for any advice. This site is such a wealth of information. I wish I had found it years ago.
Anonymous

Postby cory su » Sun May 04, 2008 1:25 am

Sorry you haven't had any replies. Best wishes.
cory su

Red Clover

Postby BillyGirl » Tue May 20, 2008 4:32 am

I conceived my son on the eve of my 42nd birthday and I drank only Red Clover infusion for several months leading up to conception, all month long. i.e. before, during, after conception. I remember reading that red clover was the most powerful of fertility herbs and that you shouldn't kind of mix and match or "throw" everything at your fertility in terms of using a variety of herbs so that's what I did....
BillyGirl

Return to The Childbearing Year & Mothering