Sexual Blockage

Adoring the goddess in her many forms as well as crystals, spells, sacred tools, shamanism and sacred sex.

Moderators: crystal woman, Lady Alinor, Phoebetales

Sexual Blockage

Postby sayang » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:45 am

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I have been browsing around the site and I have to say that I am so happy to have found this forum.

I am 28 years old. I have been in a committed long term relationship with an amazing guy for 3 years now (we met in college). I am absolutely in love him. I am happy to wake up at his side and have his face be the first I see in the morning and happy to be in his embrace as I fall asleep at night. I truly feel like I have found my life partner. However there is a mounting problem. I love my boyfriend but I have never had any interest in sex. This has been the case since forever. I have never had an appetite\drive for sex. I do not get aroused no matter how delicate and thoughtful my bf is about stimulating my sexual pleasure. I do not get wet during or before sex. We always have to use lubrication and while having sex I do attempt to relax and enjoy and let myself go but to no avail. I cant get my self to like or enjoy sex or even slightly trigger my sex drive.

I am not taking any medications that would inhibit my sex life.I have not suffered any trauma...I am young and I am perplexed. I am frustrated. I want to enjoy having sex. I want to know what it feels like to have sex with the man I love.

Could you ladies shed from light, advice...at this moment any words will do.

Thank you
sayang

Re: Sexual Blockage

Postby indigocrystal » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:52 am

The only thing I can think of if you are certain there has been no abuse in this lifetime is that possibly there was in a previous lifetime? How about Hypnotherapy which could go back and double-check your early childhood and also regress you to the source? Then you could use Flower Essences to help you heal? Reiki of course could help too.

All the very best with it.
indigocrystal

Postby sayang » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:12 am

OK...I told a fib when I said I did not suffer from abuse...in my past life. I had a beautiful childhood in Honduras...I grew up in a secluded area...I lived with my grandmother. The Pacific Ocean was my playground and so was the forest. I lived a carefree life. No technology, no sense of what money, cars or any of the things the modern world has to offer. Lived a simple joyful life. What we ate was from the land or ocean..I lived in a very communal area of about 150 people.

One day without any warning at the age of 8 I am taken away from the land that I loved and brought to the U.S.A. I discovered that I had a mother and 2 older siblings. My life with my biological mother was hell. She did not know how to raise me. She did not understand me. I always yearned to return to my grandmother. After my arrival to the U.S.A I never got to see or speak to my grandmother ever again. I learned of her death years after she passed away. I suffered physical and emotional abuse at the ends of my biological mother and at one point she tried to kill me in my sleep. She was a troubled lady. After she tried and threatened to kill me I requested to be put into foster care. I ended up in foster care and fate would have it that I was adopted by these lovely people who I know call mom and dad. But that was my past life. In my current life I am happy and live a life of security and moderate wealth.

I can see why my past experience with my biological mother has caused a lot of trauma in my emotional and sexual blockage. I guess I never wanted to admit that she had that much power of me over how I developed years after I left her. How do I heal and move on from it.
sayang

Postby indigocrystal » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:35 am

OK, so now you know where the problem more than likely stems from. I'd enquire about Past Life Regression Therapists in your area, find a good one and go from there. Flower Essences may well help your journey and Reiki of course will help too.

All the very best with it.

If you would like to learn a little about how past life regression can help, read the books by Robert Schwartz in order. I've read 3 of his that progress one from the other - very interesting. My most recent read of his is Your Soul's Plan.
indigocrystal

Return to Spirituality & Sacred Sex