Essential Oil Storage?

Pass the Talking Stick and express yourself. Share thoughts, experiences, stories, songs, dreams, art. Discuss medical, political, scientific and other important issues.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Herbnut
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Essential Oil Storage?

Postby Herbnut » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:48 pm

What is the best way to store your essential oils, for the best shelf life? I have been keeping mine in the refrigerator on the door.
WiseGuy

Lady Alinor

Re: Essential Oil Storage?

Postby Lady Alinor » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:00 pm

I think the fridge a good idea.... except for the light....?
Right or wrong I store a lot of things/herbs in the fridge and freezer.

Herbnut

Postby Herbnut » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:44 pm

Thanks!
WiseGuy

janette-jones

Postby janette-jones » Sun May 28, 2017 7:31 am

I keep mine in the medicine cabinet.

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Sun May 28, 2017 8:49 am

Mountain Rose Herbs blog has a nice write-up
https://blog.mountainroseherbs.com/esse ... orage-tips

Return to “The Talking Stick”