plant sharing

Use this space to trade goods, lend books, offer wise woman reviews, and share health and healing resources. Please enjoy and honor this virtual marketplace with us.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

WhiteHorse

plant sharing

Postby WhiteHorse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:21 am

Hi all
would anyone be interested in plant sharing? There are some plants that don't grow here and I would like to get fresh for making tinctures. I would love to trade for some of the things that I can harvest here!

Lady Alinor

Re: plant sharing

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:49 pm

WhiteHorse,
Let's talk :D
I live on a farm with a very large herb garden, we are working toward growing herbs to order and u/we pick offering as well, we have a wooded wild area and we ethically wildcraft (we just had a big blow come through which took down some cottonwood branches which were loaded with resinous buds).
What do you have in mind? You and I are at different latitude and different coasts, I'm in Oregon...this could be good lol

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:44 pm

Lady Alinor wrote:WhiteHorse,
Let's talk :D
I live on a farm with a very large herb garden, we are working toward growing herbs to order and u/we pick offering as well, we have a wooded wild area and we ethically wildcraft (we just had a big blow come through which took down some cottonwood branches which were loaded with resinous buds).
What do you have in mind? You and I are at different latitude and different coasts, I'm in Oregon...this could be good lol

Yes we are. I'm looking for fresh Osha, Echenacia Angustafolia, Arnica montana flowers for starters. I may try growing Arnica and echenacia.
I am pretty much starting over here (long story) and am devoting much more time to the plants than I have been able to for many years. I have some ginseng here but not enough to harvest yet.
I have a large forest and the mushrooms are often prolific.

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:20 am

I recently finished building a high tunnel so I will be able to grow some plants that need a slightly warmer environment!

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Lady,
Do you have ramps at your place?

Return to “Wise Woman Bazaar”