The Wise Woman Tradition is a Spiral

Post your wise woman articles here. Visit Weed Wanderings herbal ezine from here too...enjoy the Green Blessings with Susun Weed!

Moderator: Wise Woman

The Wise Woman Tradition is a Spiral

Postby lynpb » Tue Sep 16, 2003 2:35 am

<center><font size="4"><b><font color="green">THE WISE WOMAN TRADITION IS A SPIRAL</font id="green"></b></font id="size4"></center>

The symbol of the Wise Woman tradition is a spiral.
A spiral is a cycle as it moves through time.
A spiral is movement around and beyond a circle, always returning to itself, but never at exactly the same place. Spirals never repeat themselves.

The symbol of the Wise Woman tradition is the spiral.
The spiral is the bubbling cauldron.
The spiral is the curl of the wave.
The spiral is the lift of the wind.
The spiral is the whirlpool of water.
The spiral is the umbilical cord.
The spiral is the great serpent.
The spiral is the path of the earth.
The spiral is the twist of the helix.
The spiral is the spin of our galaxy. The spiral is the soft guts.
The spiral is the labyrinth.
The spiral is the womb#64979;moon#64979;tide mobius pull.
The spiral is your individual life.
The spiral is the passage between worlds: birth passing into death passing into birth.
The path of enlightenment is the spiral dance of bliss.

The symbol of the Wise Woman Tradition is a spiral.
Twelve is the number of established order.
One step beyond is thirteen, the wild card, the indivisible prime, the number of change.
Walk a spiral, you will inevitably come to the unique next step, the unknown, the thirteenth step, the opportunity for change, the window of transformation.
The thirteenth step creates the spiral.

Susun Weed
PO Box 64
Woodstock, NY 12498
Fax: 1-845-246-8081

Visit Susun Weed at: www.susunweed.com and www.ash-tree-publishing.com
For permission to reprint this article, contact us at: susunweed@hvc.rr.com

Vibrant, passionate, and involved, Susun Weed has garnered an international reputation for her groundbreaking lectures, teachings, and writings on health and nutrition. She challenges conventional medical approaches with humor, insight, and her vast encyclopedic knowledge of herbal medicine. Unabashedly pro-woman, her animated and enthusiastic lectures are engaging and often profoundly provocative.

Susun is one of America's best-known authorities on herbal medicine and natural approaches to women's health. Her four best-selling books are recommended by expert herbalists and well-known physicians and are used and cherished by millions of women around the world. Learn more at www.susunweed.com

Susun Weed’s books include:

[url="http://www.herbshealing.com/z16%20books_sw.htm"]<i><b>Wise Woman Herbal for the Childbearing Year </b></i>[/url]
Author: Susun S. Weed. Simple, safe remedies for pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, and newborns. Includes herbs for fertility and birth control. Foreword by Jeannine Parvati Baker. 196 pages, index, illustrations.
Retails for $9.95 Order at: www.ash-tree-publishing.com

[url="http://www.herbshealing.com/z16%20books_sw.htm"]<i><b>Healing Wise </b></i>[/url]
Author: Susun S. Weed. Superb herbal in the feminine-intuitive mode. Complete instructions for using common plants for food, beauty, medicine, and longevity. Introduction by Jean Houston. 312 pages, index, illustrations.
Retails for $12.95 Order at: www.ash-tree-publishing.com

[url="http://www.herbshealing.com/z16%20books_sw.htm"]<b><i> New Menopausal Years the Wise Woman Way </i></b>[/url]
Author: Susun S. Weed. The best book on menopause is now better. Completely revised with 100 new pages. All the remedies women know and trust plus hundreds of new ones. New sections on thyroid health, fibromyalgia, hairy problems, male menopause, and herbs for women taking hormones. Recommended by Susan Love MD and Christiane Northrup MD. Foreword by Juliette de Bairacli Levy. 304 pages, index, illustrations.
Retails for $12.95 Order at: www.ash-tree-publishing.com
For more great info on menopause, visit: www.menopause-metamorphosis.com

[url="http://www.herbshealing.com/z16%20books_sw.htm"]<b><i>Breast Cancer? Breast Health!</i></b>[/url]
Author: Susun S. Weed. Foods, exercises, and attitudes to keep your breasts healthy. Supportive complimentary medicines to ease side-effects of surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, or tamoxifen. Foreword by Christiane Northrup, M.D. 380 pages, index, illustrations.
Retails for $14.95 Order at: www.ash-tree-publishing.com
For more great info on Breast Health, visit: www.breasthealthcancerprevention.com
lynpb

Return to Wise Woman Articles & Herbal Ezine