plant sharing

Use this space to trade goods, lend books, offer wise woman reviews, and share health and healing resources. Please enjoy and honor this virtual marketplace with us.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WhiteHorse

plant sharing

Postby WhiteHorse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:21 am

Hi all
would anyone be interested in plant sharing? There are some plants that don't grow here and I would like to get fresh for making tinctures. I would love to trade for some of the things that I can harvest here!

Lady Alinor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: plant sharing

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:49 pm

WhiteHorse,
Let's talk :D
I live on a farm with a very large herb garden, we are working toward growing herbs to order and u/we pick offering as well, we have a wooded wild area and we ethically wildcraft (we just had a big blow come through which took down some cottonwood branches which were loaded with resinous buds).
What do you have in mind? You and I are at different latitude and different coasts, I'm in Oregon...this could be good lol

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:44 pm

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:20 am

I recently finished building a high tunnel so I will be able to grow some plants that need a slightly warmer environment!

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Lady,
Do you have ramps at your place?

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:36 am

No ramps, I want to seed the place!
Eating Chickweed, Miners Lettuce, Wood Sorrel, Dead Nettle, Wild Cress and am eagerly awaiting my neighbors 'wild' invasive Horsetail.

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Ahh. Ramps! I have been planting the whole plant rather than seeds. I buy a pound and plant half. They used to be (poor man's food) but are now a delicacy and the price has skyrocketed around here. they are one of my favorites! The chick weed is coming up here and the nettles are just starting to peek their heads up. what I call cukoo weed (Cardamine hirsuta) some folks call bitter cress has been up for a while. It actually makes itself available all winter when there isn't snow! I'm looking for some horse tail to plant here. I think a friend knows of a patch that I can forage from!

Return to “Wise Woman Bazaar”