Please Introduce yourselves

Welcome to the Wise Woman Forum, we are an on-line wise women community. Enjoy! All New members please visit our guidelines page at: http://www.herbshealing.com/wisewomanforum.htm

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

jenfunfur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Please Introduce yourselves

Postby jenfunfur » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:32 am

Greetings thank you for having me, I'm a mother of a beautiful, fun, energetic 2 year old boy. I spend my days playing with him, cooking wholesone traditiobal food, knitting, sewing & meditating. I've always believed in trying to follow the natural route & since becoming a mother the desire to remove chemicals & treat ailments naturally has increased. Hoping to learn a lot & hopefully share some wisdom too

ItalianBee
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ItalianBee » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:00 pm

Welcome jen!

FiFiAralia

Postby FiFiAralia » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:30 pm

Hey there! I'm FiFi Aralia, a forest fairy hailing from the woods of the Pacific Northwest. I've been a self-trained family/friend herbalist for the last 5 or so years, and in a few months taking the leap into clinical training at the Columbine School of Botanical Studies. So exciting! I'm interested in the use of herbs in healing trauma, herbs for queers and gender variant folks, and plant spirit medicine.
I just graduated with a Bachelor of Science in botany and ecology and have been laying pretty low since then... it's the first time in so long I'm not spread thin to my wits end! So I'm cooking and serving at a breakfast joint,working with the free herbal clinic, meeting up with a group of witches every couple weeks to weave some spells, hanging out with my partner and puppy, and organizing the Free Cascadia Witch Camp. Glad to be on this message board!

ItalianBee

Postby ItalianBee » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:16 pm

Welcome Fifi! I just googled the Columbine School and I so wish there were something like that in the Northeast. In another life....

FiFiAralia

Postby FiFiAralia » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:35 pm

Have you looked into the Northeast School of Botanical Studies? 7Song is a really gifted herbalist and teacher. I've had a couple friends study under him and are excellent clinical practitioners!

ItalianBee

Postby ItalianBee » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:05 am

I have heard of that, thanks - but it still has to be in another life... age and circumstances. I've taken a couple of long-term courses in the field and I continue to educate myself on my own.

Greenrage

Postby Greenrage » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:08 am

Greetings! I am GREENRAGE. Love, Love, Love Miss Susun Weed. Kindred spirits for sure. Been doing this to some degree or another for many years and it is very fun to find a community who embraces "real life". I fight with conformity all the time. Love the herbal way. :) And I get excited to learn something new. Please continue to "pay it forward"....this way of life. Thanks So much :)

forestmother

Postby forestmother » Tue May 12, 2015 8:15 am

GREENRAGE, I love your name!

I'm forestmother, and I was on here all the time years ago. I kinda like that it was started over (I'm sure it was frustrating for many), but it feels like starting new! I found so much info and friendship on this forum in the past. I'm so glad to be back!

patgonzalez

Postby patgonzalez » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:32 pm

Greetings to all and green blessings! My name is Pat Gonzalez and I am a lover of the Goddess. I have followed Susun's work for many years in Sage Woman Magazine, and am delighted to find this forum. I was a registered nurse for over 25 years, which I guess is combination of the scientific and heroic tradition, and now since being retired from nursing I feel a great burden lifted because I can be myself. I am very interested in herbalism and healing, wellness and am learning more about the Wise Woman tradition. This is the way to go for me.

Susun so sorry to hear about your goats. This makes me sad.

I am so happy to be here among like-minded people.

Thanks,

Pat

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:18 am

WELCOME PAT!!!!!!

Return to “Announcements and Greetings”