Please Introduce yourselves

Welcome to the Wise Woman Forum, we are an on-line wise women community. Enjoy! All New members please visit our guidelines page at: http://www.herbshealing.com/wisewomanforum.htm

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

Cinder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Please Introduce yourselves

Postby Cinder » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:20 pm

Thanks for adding me Allie! This is Cinder!

Allie
Site Admin

Postby Allie » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:27 pm

Welcome!
.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
~* Allie *~
Wise Woman Team

Hyldemors Have
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Hyldemors Have » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:35 am

Hi,

My name is Maria, I am from Denmark.
I am 34, mother of two girls age 6 and 9. I am an archeaologist, but I Dream of making my way with the plants to a much greater part of my life.
I have been following Susuns work through podcast and books sinde new year, so I am still new to it all, but I hang in there with the infusions and all.

Best wishes,
Maria

PS If there by any chance are other danes hele I would love to get connected!

Owl Eye

Postby Owl Eye » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Hi everyone,
I was on the old forum, the artist formerly known as "Lindsey". So glad it's up and running!
I'd love to see us rebuild some threads specific to different regions (North West US, South West, etc.) If anyone else is interested in that chime in and maybe we can get it going. :)

ItalianBee

Postby ItalianBee » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:08 pm

Hi! I see that I came in after this ship was rebuilt - anyway, glad to be here. I'm ItalianBee, after the best honeybees. I've loved herbs all my life (I'm another in my 60's) and gradually got more organised in my play with them, read a lot, took a couple of courses including an online one that I just finished. I just felt the need of other people to chat with about this and that herb-related thing.

Kezzie

Postby Kezzie » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:45 pm

WindDrinker on the old forum, but far easier to go by my name , so I changed with the new setup.
SO glad to see everything back on track! Thank you!

Allie
Site Admin

Postby Allie » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:52 pm

Welcome and welcome back to everyone!
.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
~* Allie *~
Wise Woman Team

Sayune

Postby Sayune » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:44 pm

Hello, I'm Alyssa! I think my username on the old forums was Inferi, hahah. I'm 24 and living in south Texas and have been following Susun's teachings since I was... 17-18 or so? I feel it really compliments my practice in Druidism as well. Glad to see the shiny new forum!

mv13

Postby mv13 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:41 pm

I everyone. My name is Mari. I am from Spain but live upstate NY not far from Susun. I have taken couple workshops and have all her books and read most of them. They are just priceless!! I love the seashore, gardening, hiking, traveling, rescue animals. I been working with herbs for sometime with critters and humans, but have so much to learn. This is a great forum. I appreciate all the info. There are alot of wisewomen & wisemen with alot of knowledge. Its great that we have a place to come and sharing and have meeting of the minds. Peace & Love to all..................

NateFlory

Postby NateFlory » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:23 am

Welcome everyone, I think I forgot to introduce myself too.
I'm Nate a hopefully "wise" non-woman from upstate NY. I've been to one of Susun's workshops and discovered that my own casual herbal practice had a name, "Wise woman tradition". I enjoy the usual outdoor stuff, camping, boy scouts with my son, and of course wildcrafting while out on my adventures.
I miss the old forums here, but am so glad they returned to grow again in the current form.
Glad to be here! /|\

Return to “Announcements and Greetings”