healing broken bones with crystals

A lively and authentic conversation featuring self healing ideas, practices and insights. We want to discuss energy as a healing tool; Reiki, distance healing, psychic healing, medical intuition and more.

Moderators: crystal woman, Allie, Lady Alinor, gmalloy, Sunshine

healing broken bones with crystals

Postby milan » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:31 am

Does anyone have any good information re: using crystals to help in the healing of broken bones? thank you
"We are not born all at once, but by bits. The body first, and the spirit later." Mary Antin, 1912
milan

Postby crystal woman » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:33 am

Hi Milan. Are you asking just for general purposes or because of a bone injury with someone? If you or somebody else has a bone injury and you want to tell me about it I can advise you better on which of the stones from the following list would be the most appropriate to use for that particular injury and how to utilize them.

Broken bones reqire regeneration and knitting together of bone tissue and all of these are considered helpful for that, some stones are more effective than others depending on the type of break or injury.

Petrified wood, bloodstone, blue lace agate, calcite, flourite, all jaspers, lapis lazuli, moonstone, pyrite, green moss agate, black hematite, turquoise, white coral, dioptase, iolite, covelite, sunstone, champagne topaz, mica, iron,.
crystal woman

broken bones

Postby milan » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Crystal woman..
Thank you for responding. It is actually for my son. He had a compound fracture of his tib/fib. Has a titanium rod. He is a professional athlete so he would like to receive any help he can get to expediate the healing process.
Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.
"We are not born all at once, but by bits. The body first, and the spirit later." Mary Antin, 1912
milan

Postby crystal woman » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:47 am

Milan, titanium is a powerful healer in it's own right so your son is off to a good start already with the titanium rod in place. The stones I'd recommend most appropriate for that kind of break are turquoise, hematite and pyrite. I would also highly recommend some green tourmaline, it's an empowering stone favoured by a lot of professional athletes because it helps with endurance and physical healing and strength.

He could put the stones in a small pouch and put the pouch in his bed placed close to his leg when he's sleeping at nights. Also, if he wishes, he could wear it during the day by pinning the pouch inside his trouser leg just under the knee.
crystal woman

Postby crystalhealer » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:58 pm

When my grandmother broke her hip (never to walk again so the doc said) I sent her stones to help her healing. My aunt rubbed them around her hip daily.

The stones included rutilated quartz, selenite, petrified wood and fluorite.

She needs a walker at time, but she's walking, and did so in record time.
The Other Side of the Sun ~ Earth's treasures brought to Light
www.tosots.com
crystalhealer

Postby milan » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:31 am

Thank you all so much..we found the stones and did as you recommended. He has a return Dr appt in 2 weeks. Can't wait to see the outcome of that visit! Blessings
milan

Return to Intuitive Healing