Hyssop

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ItalianBee
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hyssop

Postby ItalianBee » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:26 pm

I planted some hyssop in my container garden this year. I've grown anise hyssop before but not, well, straight hyssop. Anise hyssop makes a lovely tea that is good for the stomach. I've just started reading about regular hyssop (didn't get around to using it this summer, unfortunately), and I would love to hear recommendations and any stories of your experience with it. Thanks!

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”