growing Elder Berry Sambucs Nigra

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Brooke
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

growing Elder Berry Sambucs Nigra

Postby Brooke » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Does any one have any Experience growing sambucus Nigra from seed/berry? I I recently looked for the plant and only could find seeds from Europe(I worry about them being seized on import to the US Or radiated) I didn't do an in depth search. My search did turn up, Bob Gordon, Adams, Ranch,& a few other names of hybrids? Do these plants The same medicinal values? I know there is a movement in America to start growing elderberry on US soil. Are these GMO Plants? Sub Species?
I would like to grow her in my yard For medicinal and culinary uses for my family.
Any advice & information would be much Appreciated & where to get Plant or cutting?

Thank You Very Much!

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”