Fungus spots on leaves

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
red willow
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fungus spots on leaves

Postby red willow » Sat May 21, 2016 3:24 pm

I have two potted plants, a lemon balm and a salvia, that have both started developing brown fungus spots on their leaves. I keep both of them on my patio, but not right next to each other. Both are fairly recent transplants--the lemon balm is from a cutting I acquired about two months ago, and the salvia was transplanted from another garden around the same time. Both appear to be flourishing aside from the spots.

What should I do about the fungus? Is there a way to treat it organically/holistically?

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”