Biopsy

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

Lady Alinor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Biopsy

Postby Lady Alinor » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:06 pm

Native Americans have used the herb for many things besides cancer, common cold for one and mouth wash/ rinse for toothaches (found that tidbit in a Dr. Christopher's Herbal Legacy website).
I admit that I haven't worked with it yet, I have some, just haven't made the salve yet.

Jaxxs Herblover
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Jaxxs Herblover » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:07 pm

It would be interesting to see how it does for you.

Jaxxs Herblover

Postby Jaxxs Herblover » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:19 pm

I absolutely love the tooth powder. Especially how it tightened and brightened my gums. The next day, the sore on my palate is a little better. I will be doing another poultice tonight and give an update, but I believe this area is responding favorably!

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:21 pm

So glad!

ItalianBee

Postby ItalianBee » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:10 am

I'm glad the tooth powder is helping! And you've helped me as well; my husband has a history of oral infections, so now I'm thinking I should look into the powder for him.

Jaxxs Herblover

Postby Jaxxs Herblover » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:35 am

I used another poultice on the site last night. I put a few drops of water on the powder and bound it as good as I could and then pressed it into the roof if my mouth directly on the sore. My mouth started producing saliva like crazy. I swallowed! Bitter but not sickening to my stomach. I preservered and lay my head down on the same side as the horrible sore. At one point I considered spitting it out because of the bitter medicine. Soon the salivary gland production calmed down and I went to sleep after swallowig a few more times. I left it on for 6 hours with my mouth and tongue clamped down so it would stay in place and not dissolve. I'm glad I did. Upon inspection I could see a definite healing over night! I go today to see the oral surgeon. I have decided there will be no biopsy for me at this time! Also I'm glad my experience may help another. I'm so glad we all help one another on this forum by sharing our experience and knowledge!

Jaxxs Herblover

Postby Jaxxs Herblover » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:45 am

Also I would like to add that I do believe that eliminating recreational junk food and adding nourishing herbal infusions, roots of ginger and all whole and soft foods made the sore to begin to heal.

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:05 am

Jaxxs! I'm so thrilled for you! Progress! Herbs in action!
Good health starts in the stomach, just as bad health starts in the stomach.
Ginger is amazing and we can consume it daily to assist with digestion, especially meats.
Ginger is considered an herb that leads to Long Life (I like the 'candied' ginger myself).

Jaxxs Herblover

Postby Jaxxs Herblover » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:06 am

Well I went to see the oral surgeon yesterday. He looked at my palate and said we didn't need to do a biopsy! He said that the area in my mouth is healing. He wants to see me back in two weeks to make sure it is completely healed. He explained that it was likely a traumatic scald (probably with my teas) that affected a salivary gland causing destruction. It's called necrotizing sialometaplasia, and it looks just like cancer on visual exam. Or was it cancer that is healing, I ponder? Whatever the case I am so glad! Thank you for your support guys!!! I live this forum and everyone if you too!!!

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:02 am

Your good news just gave me goosebumps, been worried about you (it's what I do, I worry lol).
So happy for you!!!!!
Very empowering when we ourselves can actually see and experience our own healing.
So happy for you!!!

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”