Moxibustion-Acupressure-Shiatsu-Reflexology-Massage...

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lady Alinor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Moxibustion-Acupressure-Shiatsu-Reflexology-Massage...

Postby Lady Alinor » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:03 pm

I have mentioned in a couple posts that I am taking a Traditional Chinese Medicine course to expand my knowledge of herbs that began with a John Lust book, followed by a Michael Tierra book which was followed by Susun Weed's bookS which led to Michael Moore and Matthew Wood......through the teachings of these great herbalists (and many nameless others) I see that there is more to HERBALISM then HERBS and what they do internally and externally, there is also the sometimes necessary hands-on side of Herbalism too, massage is usually what comes to mind first for most people then perhaps Reflexology.
I'm curious to know what can reflexology do for flu and cold symptoms so I did a web search "Reflexology flu cold" and got some interesting links,
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... and%20cold

I thought this notebook worthy and I would like to print it out and tape it to the cupboard.
http://www.modernreflexology.com/treat- ... re-points/

I've just started working with Moxibustion, my husband has had 3 shoulder surgeries and is now experiencing a constant ache type of pain, so every evening I spend about 15 minutes working a smokeless moxa stick over and around the sight in an effort to release the stagnation caused by the scar tissue build up.
This is a real interesting and well put together video on Moxibustion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9s1LD9tJAE&t=5s

As I wrote I'm new to this and I'm sure many others are too....anybody with experience in Massage, Reflexology, Moxibustion/Acupressure?
Anybody use any of these for healing common ailments?

Lady Alinor

Re: Moxibustion-Acupressure-Shiatsu-Reflexology-Massage...

Postby Lady Alinor » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:00 pm

This is Susun talking about acupuncture...this is on TimeMonkRadio via Youtube:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUPvhzksa9Q

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”