Help! Joint formula

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

Lady Alinor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Help! Joint formula

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:30 pm

Herbhunter.....for curiosity sake....what is the Horse dosage?

Human herbal formulas can be used for our four legged friends so why not a four legged herbal formula for human adults, children and infants....
My 'prepper mind' is already thinking about the farm store and their medicinals for first-aid preps....lol

Herbhunter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Herbhunter » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:56 am

Oh no problem the horse dosage is 1 Tbsp!! The formula works great on horses too! And as an update I mixed the herbs just like Lady Allinor said and my blend and the bought blend taste exactly the same! So thank you!!!

Greenwitch

Postby Greenwitch » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:00 am

Herbhunter that's awesome! Hope it works even BETTER for you because you got to put your heart and energy into it.

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:08 pm

Hurray!!!!!

I agree with Greenwitch, YOUR formula is probably better because of your hands, heart and need created the 'medicine'.

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”