Medical Marijuana?

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sverrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Medical Marijuana?

Postby Sverrir » Fri May 26, 2017 8:29 am

Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, glaucoma, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this article about a . Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Lady Alinor

Re: Medical Marijuana?

Postby Lady Alinor » Sat May 27, 2017 9:50 am

There are forums for Medical MJ users which could give a bit more information.......from what I have read when it comes to pain Marijuana takes the 'pain' and muffles it, dulls it.
The analogy is take a drummer and his drums (PAIN), put them on a trailer and take them to a distant hill, the trailer moves the drummer and his drums the sound gets quieter and quieter. As the cannabis begins to work the pain diminishes, it is still there it is just on that distant hillside.
Jonathan Treasure has written quite a bit about cannabis and its medicinal uses.

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Sun May 28, 2017 8:56 am

Here is a forum with lots of information for Medical Marijuana use, the site claims it is for MM card holders and Caregivers.
https://www.medicaljane.com

Ksowers222

Postby Ksowers222 » Mon May 29, 2017 9:44 pm

Yes! I do and I have seen many who do. You must look for a "flavor" that high in CBD (the pain killing part of the plant) examples: Harlequin , AC/DC, sweet and sour widow. Sadly if you are in a state with recreational weed the chances of finding a CBD stain might be difficult as most rec stores like the heavy THC stains. Good luck and please let me know if you need any more help.
~*~ Kristina

harry56

Postby harry56 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:11 pm

Infusions in boiling water are a good way of getting the healthy things out of herbs, as well as killing any bugs that may hide on the plants.

CinnamonGirl

Postby CinnamonGirl » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:31 pm

Sorry I'm late to the party here but I've actually been doing some of my own research into medical marijuana as a means of reducing pain from menstrual cramps. This morning, I was reading an older article that just generally talks about marijuana products for women, women working within the industry and the relationship between women and marijuana in pop culture.

It turns out that Whoopi Goldberg collaborated on some medical cannabis products specifically designed for women. I think it all needs research still and I've never used any of those specific products, but I have vaporized medical marijuana extract when I've had really bad cramps and it brought me relief.

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”