Chrysanthemum Infusion ?

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
OldArtist
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Chrysanthemum Infusion ?

Postby OldArtist » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:54 pm

Is it a good idea to make infusion out of Chrysanthemum or simply make tea? I like using it to improve circulation.

ItalianBee

Re: Chrysanthemum Infusion ?

Postby ItalianBee » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:30 pm

I haven't used chrysanthemum, so I did some googling - problem is that it isn't always clear whether the articles are using the word "infusion" to mean something stronger than tea, or just referring to the fact that the herb is steeped in hot water. And I haven't run across it in my books.

Hm. Does anybody else have more direct experience with this?

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”