What Is The Correct Way To Prepare An Infusion Using Bladderwrack?

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Grey Dove
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What Is The Correct Way To Prepare An Infusion Using Bladderwrack?

Postby Grey Dove » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:44 pm

Good evening,
I'm expecting my first order of bladderwrack in the next couple of days. I have read a few references to preparing it but never found a definitive explanation of the best way to infuse it. All information (the more detailed the better) would be most appreciated. I do want to make it a regular part of my diet so I really don't want to infuse it incorrectly and end up not being able to drink it because of the flavour. (I'm pretty good with the different green flavours but I'm not a big fan of seafood, love my salmon fillets (when I can treat myself) but don't like the more strongly flavoured fish.)

Thank you for all and any assistance,
Bright Blessings,
Grey Dove

Lady Alinor

Re: What Is The Correct Way To Prepare An Infusion Using Bladderwrack?

Postby Lady Alinor » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:27 am

Grey Dove...sorry it has taken so long for me to see this.

Have you been enjoying your Bladderwrack?

Ryan Drum seems to be the 'Go To' guy for anything Sea Vegetable!

Grey Dove

Postby Grey Dove » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:15 pm

Lady Alinor, thank you for replying. My turn to apologize, I wasn't well for sometime and actually didn't enjoy much of anything for a while. (Although I did keep drinking my infusions as much as possible! Long as I had the energy to prepare them.)

Sorry but who is Ryan Drum? And where do I find him to ask my question?

Thank you for the help,
Bright Blessings,
Grey Dove

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:02 pm

http://www.ryandrum.com
I see the site has changed some since my last visit.

Grey Dove

Postby Grey Dove » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:19 am

What a fabulous resource! Thank You so very much!
Bright Blessings,
Grey Dove

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”