CBD Hemp Oils

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chicago Lady
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CBD Hemp Oils

Postby Chicago Lady » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:21 pm

Hello, everyone. I have recently come in contact with a woman who sings the praises of CBD Hemp Oils. I have done a little research on this topic, but can't seem to find anything that will persuade me of the benefits enough to use it. Has anyone tried it and could give some impartial information? I have a long-standing problem with insomnia. I have tried just about everything, to no avail. Would this be helpful for that? I appreciate any responses!

Lady Alinor

Re: CBD Hemp Oils

Postby Lady Alinor » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:12 pm

Hi, Chicago Lady....I've heard of the therapeutic use for insomnia, I've also heard that the 'oil' needs to be matched/paired with the person (I don't know this as fact )
CBD's have an affinity for our serotonin receptors, which are associated with our sense of well-being (also anti-inflammatory and analgesic)

A few things to consider in regards to your insomnia:
Where you sleep...is it welcoming? Soft? Inviting? Quiet?
What is your response when you lie down?
How do you wind down your day?
What keeps you from falling asleep?
How do you feel if/when you wake in the night?
What wakes you? What keeps you awake?
How do you feel when awake?

Chicago Lady

Re: CBD Hemp Oils

Postby Chicago Lady » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:35 pm

Lady Alinor, thank you for your reply! I haven't heard anything concerning what you mentioned, but, as I said, I am still learning all I can about CBD oil. Information from anyone else would also be welcome. Thank you.

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”