Beginning Menopause, Acne, Hormones, Vitex, Herbs and food

A place to share your life-changing experiences!

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Allie
Site Admin

Beginning Menopause, Acne, Hormones, Vitex, Herbs and food

Postby Allie » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:49 pm

Susun answers a question from a woman on blog talk radio experiencing diarrhea, cystic acne and fluctuating hormones due to beginning menopause. Susun talks about the three cycles of women's lives, maiden, mother and crone. Susun talks about the 29 estrogens women produce our whole lives and at puberty a 30th kind of estrogen comes into play, estradiol. She talks about when estradiol comes into play, when it's at it's peak and as it tapers off into menopause. This woman is drinking her nourishing herbal infusions, eats whole foods and avoids refined sugars. Susun talks about using yarrow tincture to kill bacteria on face that cause acne. She talks about luteinizing and follicle stimulating hormones that increase during menopause, stopping red clover infusion during that time and using vitex to slow the process of these hormones down to lessen the effects of menopausal symptoms. Susun reads from New Menopausal Years recommending phytoestrogenic herbs and estrogenic food like herbs. Susun says to keep it simple! :arrow:

Join Susun Weed on blog talk radio http://www.blogtalkradio.com/susunweed happening every Tuesday evening from 7:30- 9:30 pm EDT. :?: You can call in with your own questions for the first 90 minutes of the show at (646)929-2463. The last 1/2 hour of the blog talk show is dedicated to a guest interview each week.
.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
~* Allie *~
Wise Woman Team

Jae Lily
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Beginning Menopause, Acne, Hormones, Vitex, Herbs and fo

Postby Jae Lily » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:27 pm

I can't listen to this for some reason (technology!). Can you please comment on why she says to stop red clover infusions?

Jae Lily

Postby Jae Lily » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:59 pm

I was finally able to listen...

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:59 pm

I've found that with meno I've had to make changes to my diet (induced menopause), I can't eat what I used to, even good healthful foods.
Its like I'm a whole new woman :D

Jae Lily

Postby Jae Lily » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:01 pm

I guess I am confused about red clover now!

Singingcrowsings

Postby Singingcrowsings » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:38 am

Hi Jae Lily,

What is confusing you? From what I understand, when we go through menopause, other than estradial, all our other hormones are heightened in their production. Red clover tends to increase our hormones, and so, if I may deduct, will heighten the hormones even more. So, we do not want to take red clover, or we'll go even more insane. :twisted: What I'm not sure, in reading other articles of Susun's, is if that means not to take it at all, or just not very often?

Return to “Menopause Metamorphosis”