Tincture for arthritis

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

Lady Alinor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Tincture for arthritis

Postby Lady Alinor » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:29 pm

Maybe not so much blood thinning...maybe to much HEAT causing the vessels/ blood to come to the surface to cool.....?

Lady Alinor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Lady Alinor » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:38 pm

OR too drying? There looks to be a good balance of cool herbs to warming just the warming are also drying, maybe making her vessels look more prominent then they are?

Jaxxs Herblover

Postby Jaxxs Herblover » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:16 pm

Oh. So heat? This is a relief to hear. She is backing down from a whole dropper full to dropped and bumping it up from there until it works. I will make an update at a later time.

MoonEagle

Postby MoonEagle » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:52 pm

I made this. Thank you. I wonder how often it is safe to use it. I used equal parts by weight.

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:23 pm

I would say that most folks find that they can use herbal tinctures more often then otc products.
I would go by when I started feeling uncomfortable I suppose.

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”