Crystals/Stones for fibroids, cysts and tumors

Adoring the goddess in her many forms as well as crystals, spells, sacred tools, shamanism and sacred sex.

Moderators: crystal woman, Lady Alinor, Phoebetales

Crystals/Stones for fibroids, cysts and tumors

Postby Annafleura » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:53 pm

Dear CW~
Hi~ I was wondering which crystals/stones would be appropriate for shrinking uterine fibroids and ovarian cysts. Even cysts/tumors anywhere in the body. I am grateful for your healing insights. Thank you!! :lol:
Today is the best day ever!!!
Annafleura

Postby crystal woman » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:35 pm

Annafleura, this is a good question, and yes, there are a few stones that can be used to reduce or eliminate those. But I can't tell you about it right now as I'm just about to fly out the door so I'll get back to you on this on Tuesday night.

:)
crystal woman

fibroid tumors

Postby crystal woman » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:04 pm

Well, I guess I'll give you the bad news first. Fibroid tumors are a nasty piece of work (have you ever seen pictures of them? - if not call up some images on google and it will give you the heebie jeebies, they look like stringy, curled up parasitic worms) - and they're slow to get rid of using stone therapy (but I think maybe all medical treatments of fibroids are just as slow). They are slower to respond to stone energy if the stones are simply placed in a pouch and the pouch left over the abdomen, which means the pouch has to be left in place nearly all the time. Ideally, to treat fibroids most effectively you need to know the location of the fibroids and you have to place male stones on the abdomen directly over the fibroids and then work over the stones for half an hour with a large crystal point such as clear quartz or ametrine, ametrine is best. This kind of treatment needs to be done once a day every day, sometimes for months, and then you need to have a pelvic exam or laperoscopy done to see what kind of progress you're making. Additionally, daily treatments of fibroids using male stones can interfere with menstruation and fertility so if you're wanting to get pregnant the chances of that are decreased. Also, daily use of many male stones can cause depression, frustration, hostility and aggression so you have to use good judgement and be able to recognize when to stop using them for a few days. Anyway - having said all that, here is a list of male stones that will help to shrink fibroids. If you can't do a daily session using a crystal point over them then make yourself a belt of stones. If the stones aren't already drilled beads then they should be attached to bell-caps with glue and hung from a leather or hemp string that can be fastened in place around the hips like a low-slung belt. You can just leave the belt in place all day. You need many stones so that they completely encircle the trunk, front and back, and an assortment of different stones will be better than just several stones of one type. Picasso Stone, Pyrite, dark red Garnet, Sunstone, black Onyx, Citrine, Bloodstone, Carnelian, black Kyanite, red Tiger-eye, Tiger-iron, Hematite, Lapis Lazuli, black Tektite, black Obsidian (apache tears obsidian would be best). Needless to say, take the belt off when you go to bed.

Now for the good news - cysts and adhesions are easier to treat and are more responsive to stone therapy. You can use fluorite, bloodstone, apache tears, malachite and ametrine. Ametrine is the very best stone to use because it pulses and zaps the cysts/adhesions with little jolts of energy that breaks them down and causes them to sort of dissolve. A large piece of Ametrine will cause a tingling or itchy tickling sensation inside the body right at the location of the cyst, so if you don't already know the exact location of it the ametrine will help you to find it. Then you place the ametrine over that location and leave it there for as long as you can tolerate the itch or until it starts to feel really irritated inside the abdomen. Usually half an hour is about all most people can tolerate the sensation, and that's all I'd recommend anyway. You still need to do the treatment once a day until you feel a difference in the cysts or adhesions, or a medical exam proves a difference, but it shouldn't take months and months for them to shrink away the way it would with fibroids. You can also fashion a belt from several smaller beads of the above noted stones, including ametrine, and string that around the trunk and it would be okay to leave the belt there indifinitely without it causing any irritation.

One other method of treating cysts and adhesions is to work over them in a clockwise circular motion directly over the affected area with an ametrine point, (point down) and you need to squeeze the ametrine a little bit while you are doing that. 10 - 15 minutes a day (for several days til they are gone) should be sufficient, no longer than 15 minutes per session because it can sometimes be painful as the cysts are breaking up and adhesions snapping, you can feel it.

Also - there is this info from a previous topic about the surface cysts that grown on the skin.

Fatty tumors and sebacious cysts can be shrunk down to nothing with an ametrine crystal that has been shaped with a point at one end. Go in a clockwise circular motion holding the crystal tip pointing downward directly above (not touching) the fat tumor. The ametrine tip discharges pulses of piezoelectric energy that zaps the fat cells in the tumor, breaks them down and causes them to shrink away. You have to do the treatment twice a day for about 5-7 minutes each time and do that for several days til you notice it shrinking. Once you notice it shrinking do it once every day. Continue til it is gone - usually takes from 7 - 21 days depending on the size of the fat tumor. The surface flesh that housed the fat tumor will usually shrivel up and drop off just like a scab. It won't come back. If you can't find ametrine then use a clear quartz crystal, it works too but it takes longer than ametrine.

Well, I hope that helps and I wish you the best of luck if fibroids are an issue.
crystal woman

Postby cory su » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:28 am

CW..I'm filing this recipe away :)i
still on my list to do is make obsessive compulsive combo up in necklace form. Need to make up more from your fertility list too. :)

Annafleura.. let me know if you need help with finding some of those stones in bead form for a belt, I can help you out with that. I have: Picasso Stone, Pyrite, Citrine, Bloodstone, Carnelian, Tiger-iron, Lapis Lazuli.
cory su

Postby Annafleura » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:16 pm

CW~
Thank you for your relpy, it is much appreciated!! I seem to meet more women with these issues...

Cory Su~ Thank you for your offer!! You never know...Your work is beautiful!!

"Herbs and stones will help my bones and words will always heal me!!" :D
Today is the best day ever!!!
Annafleura

Postby Greenstone » Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:22 pm

Hello all, I'm coming late to Annafleura's question, and was very interested in Crystal Woman's stone info. Stones have gender energy? ! Learn something new . . !

I know you were asking about stones, but if it's okay, I'd like to offer another approach to fibroids that has really helped me: castor oil packs. I have used them on my breasts, uterus and now my feet. Just liberally saturate a piece of unbleached cotton with organic castor oil and place it over the affected area, cover with plastic wrap so you don't get other things all gooey, and put a hot water bottle or heating pad on top, for about 45 minutes at a time. Sometimes they start shrinking the next day, and sometimes I have to treat them 2-3 times a week for a couple of months.

It also helps if I cut down the sugar and coffee (or any caffiene), drink nettle infusions, and eat a high vegetable nourishing diet.

Hope this helps too. Best of luck.
Laughter -- rings of light on the pond of life.
Greenstone

Return to Spirituality & Sacred Sex